4 Week Live-in Training : 50% Initial Payment
Leader of the Pack Dog Training's Live-in Training may be just what you and your dog need. After an initial consultation and screening with Trainer, Mark Dunlap your dog will become a "Live-In" member of our balanced pack. This option allows your dog to live and train side-by-side with our professional trainer on a 24/7 basis.
- Intense skill training in urban environment
- Socialization with people and other dogs
- Desensitization to and respect for cats
- Crate training and bedtime routines
- Eating and house-training routines
- Pack walks, structured exercises & play!
This initial 50% payment is required at time of application. This payment includes a 10% Extended Stay discount versus our regular Weekly Rate. The remaining balance of $1254.60 will be billed separately and due upon pick-up.
IMPORTANT - If your application is declined, BY LEADER OF THE PACK DOG TRAINING, your payment will be fully refunded. Otherwise, this initial payment is considered earned upon receipt and is non-refundable. So, if you have any questions or concerns please contact us prior to placing your request. Thank you!