Call for details and to check space availability:
Be sure to ask about our Discount Club Memberships,
Extended Stay & Multiple Dog Discounts
for Live-in Training.
Ready to reserve your spot?
Click APPLY NOW, fill out a Live-in Training Application, and save your spot with your initial payment.
Ready to pull your hair out but don't have the time to give your dog the training it needs & deserves?
Leader of the Pack Dog Training's Live-in Training may be just what you and your dog need. After an application screening and Initial Behavior Modification Session with Trainer, Mark Dunlap, your dog will become a "Live-In" member of our balanced pack. This option allows your dog to live and train side-by-side with our professional trainer on a 24/7 basis.
~ Intense skills training in urban environment
~ Socialization with people and other dogs
~ Crate training and bedtime routines
~ Eating and house-training routines
~ Pack walks, structured exercise & play!
2,3,4 and 6 Week Training Packages
Shorter Stays Available for Returning Clients & Discount Club Members**
* An Initial Behavior Modification Session is required for NEW clients.
* A minimum of a 2 week stay is required for NEW LIVE-IN Clients.
* A 4-6 week minimum stay is required for dogs with Aggression issues, especially if they have a bite history.
* Dogs must be at least 6 months old to qualify for the program and have Proof of DHLPP and Rabies Vaccinations (please send via email).
* We do not schedule drop offs or pick ups on major holidays. Please adjust your requested dates accordingly.
**Requires Prior Approval - And FULL PAYMENT at time of reservation. Available ONLY for discount club members & returning live-in clients.
Manny Goes to Summer School
Mark & Manny Visit Daycare
Find out how Manny went from juvenile delinquent to the Teacher's pet... (Click HERE to read the Live-in Training testimonial and Manny's Story)
Tahoe Takes a Turn for the Better!
Mark & Tahoe Take a Break
"Since Tahoe has been training with Mark, we have seen a 180 in Tahoe’s behavior. We get asked daily how come our dog is so calm or mellow, I have to say it’s all due to Mark’s live in training. Mark is a gift from heaven, Tahoe is only 11 months but behaves like a saint. - Thank you Mark for giving Tahoe your time, energy and passion – he is such a good dog and I could not be happier."
Tahoe’s Mom - Darcy